What it is
“Intuitively Nourished” has been in the incubating process for the last couple of years and I am bursting with excitement to share it with you. Intuitively Nourished is an 8 week course filled with delicious tools, techniques and resources to empower you in your relationship with yourself, your body and your food. During our time together you will connect with other amazing women working through similar challenges, you will start to make peace with your body, learn the tools to tap into your inner wellspring of wisdom and start cultivating compassion, kindness and understanding for all of you.
And why is this important? I hear you ask...
Imagine living your life free of self-judgement, blame, shame and confusion around how you feel about your body. What would you do differently? How would you show up?
Imagine being able to fully enjoy every mouthful of food you choose to eat.
Imagine making choices that uplift you, energise you and contribute to your holistic well being. What would you do with all that energy?
Imagine fully embracing your power as a woman. What would you achieve?
Imagine how fulfilling and ultimately, delicious life would be if you were able live an authentic and empowered life where self-doubt doesn’t run the show.
How much do you hold back from living your life fully because of negative self-talk?
How it works
Every week we will connect via Zoom in a Live webinar at 7pm which will last between 1-2 hours. If you can’t make the live session, do not worry, I will record each session and you can watch it at your leisure.
When does it start?
Tuesday the 22nd of October until the 10th of December.
What is included
- 8 week supportive program
- Guided visualisations and meditations
- Recommended reading and resource list
- Private Facebook Group for you to keep in touch with each other, support one another and ask any questions you may have.
Every week I will also do a check in Facebook Live and Q & A to answer any questions that may come up.
What you will need
1. Willingness to try something new
2. Open heart
3. Laptop/ computer or smart phone
4. Internet connection
5. 2 hours each week
What would you do if you had more confidence and belief in yourself?
I want to support you to embrace the superwoman that you are. The world needs you and you bring so much more richness to this world.
I want to empower you to live a full, embodied and connected life where you can fully tune in to your natural cycles, connect in a holistic way to your environment and your community.
Do you feel you are in a losing battle with your body?
I want to support you to start taking the steps towards being kind to yourself, taking care of yourself and your body.
“Your body is not your masterpiece. It is the paintbrush you use to create your masterpiece each day” – – Glennon Doyle Melton
This program will:
- Support you to re-claim your power when it comes to your relationship with food, body and well being and see just how powerful you are.
- Make peace with your body for a life of greater choice, freedom and confidence.
- Help you understand how your body works and empower you with tools and techniques to make the best choices for you. You are the expert of you.
- Empower you to radically change the way you see yourself, transforming the limiting beliefs you have around your body and your eating challenges.
- Support you to find Freedom with food, transforming the feelings of confusion, restriction and frustration about what to eat, into feelings of trust, true holistic nourishment, pleasure and satisfaction.
This is a beautiful programme that covers everything from scientific nutrition information and research studies to ways of deeply connecting with your soul.
Week 1. Introduction to Mind – Body Nutrition and Dynamic Eating Psychology
Week 2. Diet Culture myths, Body Positivity & Intuitive Eating
Week 3. Re-defining Emotional Eating
Week 4. Wild Feminine Power, tuning into natural rhythms and cycles
Week 5. The Psychobiology of Pleasure
Week 6. Living a Soul-Centric Life
Week 7. Creating sacred self-Care rituals and cultivating self-Compassion
Week 8. Re-cap and Next Steps
How much is it?
The full price of this 8 week program is £200 but, as this is my first cohort, I want to offer it to you for half the price, that’s only £100!
Payment plan of 2 x Instalments of £50 available. Concessions are also available, please get in touch for more information about this.
Are you in?
If you are interested in joining me for this beautiful, wholesome and empowering journey, simply reply to this email. I look forward to sharing this sacred space with you.
Lots of love,
P.S: if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! 😀